5,596,784 Members 48,566 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

really need help with ROOTing

Tip us?
 
robertprun
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default really need help with ROOTing

Guys I have a HTC ONE MINI 4.3 I want to root it but I dont know how I tryed a lot of softwares and methods can Anyone help me
 
brholt6
Old
#2  
brholt6's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 127
Posts: 463
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Olathe
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertprun View Post
Guys I have a HTC ONE MINI 4.3 I want to root it but I dont know how I tryed a lot of softwares and methods can Anyone help me
You might try the HTC One Mini forums. This forum is for the One.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Verizon HTC One - S-off'd
iPhone 4 - Retired (thankfully)
Motorola Droid - Retired
 
robertprun
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jan 2014
Can you give me the link please I cant find it .Thx
 
roman_ishchenko
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 13
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertprun View Post
Can you give me the link please I cant find it .Thx
http://google.gik-team.com/?q=htc+one+mini+root+xda
 
Cares
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 134
Posts: 1,100
Join Date: Dec 2010
Don't listen to that guy. I found the link for you:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=htc+one+mini+xda+root
 
vpxf
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 64
Join Date: Sep 2012
Both of you make me sick. Give the man a correct link, geez.

Here is the XDA link you should be going to
http://forum.xda-developers.com/announcement.php?f=2476
 
abrego47
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 58
Posts: 320
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpxf View Post
Both of you make me sick. Give the man a correct link, geez.

Here is the XDA link you should be going to
http://forum.xda-developers.com/announcement.php?f=2476
lol here you go forum.xda-developers.com/htc-one-mini
 
selayan
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 52
Posts: 375
Join Date: Jun 2011
Here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-one-mini

Not sure if it is rootable on 4.3. You will have to wait.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...