Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1661

DONATE TO ME
Let me do a little more digging

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk

"The way is known to all but not all know it"

My Devices, Mods, and Tools

Device: LG Optimus L9 LG-P769 ( ROOTED, Bootloader.LOCKED ), CWM 6.0.1.2 ( L9RecoveryInstaller ), Stock JB 4.1.2
Device: LG Optimus T LG-P509 ( ROOTED, Bootloader.UNLOCKED ), CWM 5.0.2.7 Touch, CM10
Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 GT-P3113 ( ROOTED, Bootloader.UNLOCKED ), CWM 6.0.4.5, CM11 KitKat

[MOD][JB][4.1] Mini LatinIME
Android Flash Recovery
OOne ROM Editor
Tar To Flashable Zip

shinobisoft
Old
Thanks Meter 1661

DONATE TO ME
Had what I needed all along... Oops. Running a couple tests yet. Will let yall know when I upload the update

Device: LG Optimus L9 LG-P769 ( ROOTED, Bootloader.LOCKED ), CWM 6.0.1.2 ( L9RecoveryInstaller ), Stock JB 4.1.2
Device: LG Optimus T LG-P509 ( ROOTED, Bootloader.UNLOCKED ), CWM 5.0.2.7 Touch, CM10
Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 GT-P3113 ( ROOTED, Bootloader.UNLOCKED ), CWM 6.0.4.5, CM11 KitKat

Android Flash Recovery
OOne ROM Editor
Tar To Flashable Zip
The Following User Says Thank You to shinobisoft For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shinobisoft
Old
(Last edited by shinobisoft; 3rd January 2014 at 08:38 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1661

DONATE TO ME
Not sure what exactly is going on here. I have two P500 KitKat ROMs, 12/27 and 12/31. Manually editing or using my tool to edit both end up with the same situation after installing the ROM. It won't boot. Not even LG logo. My P509 eventually reboots back to recovery. So... I'm at a loss. Could be my recovery too, although I'm pretty sure someone else has reported success manually editing the ROM and installing with CWM 5.0.2.7 Touch by @vivekkalady.

Any ideas?

EDIT:

I still can't get either ROM to boot. No problem installing either ROM edited either way, they just won't boot. Editing manually or with this tool. WT?... I've tried with 4 different recoveries too...

Android Flash Recovery
OOne ROM Editor
Tar To Flashable Zip
The Following User Says Thank You to shinobisoft For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]