XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] LG G2 Lockscreen question

Tip us?

JSTRANDT
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] LG G2 Lockscreen question

I have a LG G2 case that has a flap that flods over the front of the screen. When the flap is closed over the screen it has a window at the top of it and the stock LG G2 software displays a wideget that is exactly the size of the window cut out. I am running a Gummy KK rom now but was curious if anyone has been able to get that feature to work with a modded rom?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lg-g2-quick-window-convenient-folio-case-LGVS980CASE-top-open.png
Views:	898
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	2484401  

copestag
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSTRANDT View Post
I have a LG G2 case that has a flap that flods over the front of the screen. When the flap is closed over the screen it has a window at the top of it and the stock LG G2 software displays a wideget that is exactly the size of the window cut out. I am running a Gummy KK rom now but was curious if anyone has been able to get that feature to work with a modded rom?
just use an app like WidgetLocker then you can create any type any size widget you want for your lockscreens

mhoss48
Old
Thanks Meter 91
Did u see if its activated in settings ?

Sent from my LG G2

mdotcarter
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unfortunately I don't believe this can be solved just with a lockscreen widget, though I'm not 100% on that. I believe the bigger issue is that the quick window case contains a small magnet near the upper left hand side of the screen. This magnet triggers a sensor, and that is what then causes the quick window widgets to be displayed.