XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4.4 ROMs

Tip us?

omarblu
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Default 4.4 ROMs

Can somebody please explain the differences between carbon ROM & CM? All the 4.4 ROMs look/feel the same to me apart from the awful sounds in carbon ROM.
I appreciate all the hard work the devs put in to making the ROMs. Iv been using maclaws 4.4 since initial release & its perfect for my needs.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda app-developers app

eswarvf
Old
Thanks Meter 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by omarblu View Post
Can somebody please explain the differences between carbon ROM & CM? All the 4.4 ROMs look/feel the same to me apart from the awful sounds in carbon ROM.
I appreciate all the hard work the devs put in to making the ROMs. Iv been using maclaws 4.4 since initial release & its perfect for my needs.

if its comparision sorry buddy cant help [forum rules] why cant u check out videos in youtube about carbon rom and cm
Need some apps from other devices please view this guy's thread

omarblu
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Yeah I've googled it. They "sound" very different but in practice they feel the same.
I'm only asking for the main differences between them.
Back in the days of 4.1 ROMs dmod etc all the ROMs were very different. Now they don't seem that way.

lefterios
Old
Thanks Meter 67
I think that they are very different in the settings but their interface is the same cause they are all basedon the aosp project. If you want to see the differences search videos read the Rom posts or just download them and try them both....

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

xAbsoLx
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:

i can't compare them but i can tell you both are different from system as other roms are different from scripts, smoothness etc, etc. This is the same case if you want to know wich rom is better we can't help you with that but we can recommend you one

eswarvf
Old
Thanks Meter 111
Quote:
Yeah I've googled it. They "sound" very different but in practice they feel the same.
I'm only asking for the main differences between them.
Back in the days of 4.1 ROMs dmod etc all the ROMs were very different. Now they don't seem that way.

you say back in 4.1 days you know these roms existed in those days its only last year ok ,dmod is by mr dariolob its just only mod name
but cm carbon aokp pac my favorite miui these are large communities for different devices officially they does not support our phone
but thanks to maclaw and thehacka1 we got them unofficially

but dmod is a classic rom for touchwiz lovers
Need some apps from other devices please view this guy's thread