5,598,297 Members 47,502 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

it's possible to make one of the ios pebble app to talk with an android app over bt?

Tip us?

Robotblog
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default it's possible to make one of the ios pebble app to talk with an android app over bt?

As iPhone owners we are looking for a solution to get better interactions with galaxy gear. With the rooted rom the gear it's kinda mini tablet. On ios there is a lot of good pebble app, do you think it's possible to create an apk that could catch over bluetooth the notifications That the ios app it's sending?
Thanks

Robotblog
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Lot of people reading this post, but no ideas so far!
C'mon developers!

nolageek
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Do you have a gear or a pebble? Your post confused me.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
HTC Jewel (EVO 4G LTE) | Currently running some ICS beta | G1 Wallpaper Template | Managed & Cloud Hosting by WebNet Hosting

Robotblog
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolageek View Post
Do you have a gear or a pebble? Your post confused me.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
I have a gear, but there is no iOS app for that, and we (iPhone owners) are looking for a solution, considering that the gear with iPhone it's only a standalone device tethered over bluetooth, a solution was to use one Of the existing iOS pebble app (that got a lot of notifications) paired with another app in android over bluetooth, just to see notifications on the Gear.

jt323bd
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Gear doesn't support iphones, iphones don't support gear. Pebble doesnt support gear. (So the answer is no) But pebble does support iphones. Get a pebble. Problem solved.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jt323bd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Robotblog
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt323bd View Post
Gear doesn't support iphones, iphones don't support gear. Pebble doesnt support gear. (So the answer is no) But pebble does support iphones. Get a pebble. Problem solved.

You are wrong. Pebble does support Gear, cause see it like a phone, but this is not the matter, I'm talking about make different apps in different os to talk together. Pebble it's not involved, we are only using pebble app to try something different.

Robotblog
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt323bd View Post

Supposed that xda it's a board about hacking, developing, and roms, not about using devices in stock way