XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] deadly venom v8.2.0 sd card issues

Tip us?

Mistahyayo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] deadly venom v8.2.0 sd card issues

I just flashed the new deadly venom rom and im loving it over the stock rom however the apps I had saved on my sd card are no longer showing up. When I find them on my home screen it just has the name of the app amd SD written there. Any ideas whats going on? I am new to flashing on the galaxy s4 so it might be a simple fix

ted77usa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2032

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistahyayo View Post
I just flashed the new deadly venom rom and im loving it over the stock rom however the apps I had saved on my sd card are no longer showing up. When I find them on my home screen it just has the name of the app amd SD written there. Any ideas whats going on? I am new to flashing on the galaxy s4 so it might be a simple fix
Go to Menu>Settings>More>Storage>Mount Sd Card......see if this work? if not try to Unmount Sd Card and then Mount Sd Card.....hope this help.....

Mistahyayo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks for the reply!! So I rebooted my device one more time and it seemed to work, but two apps are having the same problem. And also a couple apps just vanished. Its not that big of a problem i'm just curious for future references lol

Thanks again!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app