5,600,725 Members 38,395 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Urgent - Boot and recovery problem!

Tip us?

yumm91
Old
Thanks Meter 71
I also think that it is software related. But not to be able to enter bootloader despite pressing the volume down + reboot after shut it down seems a little mysterious. When you hold the volume down + power button after you reconnect the battery, does it vibrate or anything? Did u use adb before?

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium
Sent by Desire HD powered by CM10.1

SkipperRi
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumm91 View Post
I also think that it is software related. But not to be able to enter bootloader despite pressing the volume down + reboot after shut it down seems a little mysterious. When you hold the volume down + power button after you reconnect the battery, does it vibrate or anything? Did u use adb before?

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium
Unfortunately, after all night without battery, I still can't boot into recovery. When I press volume down+power, there is on short vibration wiht white screen and HTC logo, then phone start to load JellyTime, when is finished - blank screen again...
Disaster, pure disaster...

alkemicar1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
You are turn on phone;if volume button dont work,you must go to bootloader with adb,like JJeamy said.try another usb port or restart computer.it works for me

SkipperRi
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Finally, I solved this problem. Solution is, at least for me, pull out the battery, try switch on the phone on charger, put back battery, then press volume down+power and then I can boot into Recovery mod. Then I did it Factory reset. After that I connected my phone with PC, transfered ROM+Gapps, flashed both of them, and phone for now working just fine.
I hope that now everything will be ok, and that annoying episode is ROM related.

Thank you all for the help!

Regards!