[Q] Probems after downgrading JB4.2.1 to 4.0.3

Tip us?

AndyP24
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Probems after downgrading JB4.2.1 to 4.0.3

Dear all,

after i try to downgrade my Asus tf700t i have a problem. I flashed the firmware 4.0.3 with the cmd control on my Tablet. After this, in the bootmenue (Power on + Volume - ) i have to go to wipe data.
Now my tablet stands on the asus screen. There is no further action.

The next step is, to flash again a firmware on my Tablet. I load a firmware, copied on a SD Card and press during start Power on + Volume -.
Before the 5 sec. left, i push Volume +. So the tablet begin to install the firmware from the SD Card.

After a few minutes, the installation stops, the Pad switch off and thats all. I have no chance to restart my Tablet.

Have anybody here an idea what i can do?

berndblb
Old
Thanks Meter 612
There's quite a bit in your post I don't understand

What is "cmd control on my tablet"??
You have a locked bootloader and running stock?
Which ICS firmware version did you download (you cannot revert to anything prior 9.4.5.30 if you are on a JB bootloader).

Quote:
Before the 5 sec. left, i push Volume +. So the tablet begin to install the firmware from the SD Card.
Can you elaborate on that? I do not understand what you did and cannot tell if you followed proper procedure.

Check this post for how to downgrade to ICS: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1833212

Scroll down until you see "Factory restore after a soft brick...."
The Following User Says Thank You to berndblb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AndyP24
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by berndblb View Post
Can you elaborate on that? I do not understand what you did and cannot tell if you followed proper procedure.

Check this post for how to downgrade to ICS: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1833212

Scroll down until you see "Factory restore after a soft brick...."
I folllow exactly this procedure.
But during the installation, the tablet cancel the installation. And I also load the firmware which is included your posted link.

AndyP24
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Is there anybody who can help on this issue?

sbdags
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 11278

DONATE TO ME
Which version of ICS did you try to flash? And why do it over ADB? What were you on before - which bootloader? Custom recovery?

There is not enough info in your post for people to diagnose what you did and what the current issue is I'm afraid. Also why downgrade to ICS - what are you trying to achieve?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ASUS Transformer TF700T/TF201/TF300T(GL)/ME301T
[ROM] CROMBi-kk TF700 Infinity
[ROM] CROMi-X TF700 Infinity
[ROM] mini-C TF700 Infinity
[ROM] CROMi-X TF300T(GL) | TF201 Prime | ME301T Smart Pad 10

ASUS Transformer TF701T
[ROM] CROMi-X TF701T

Google Nexus 5
Rocking Stock!

Please Donate Here to support CROMi-X Development