5,593,401 Members 36,087 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need help!!! Have unlocked, rooted t-mobile htc one won't boot. Stuck on htc logo

Tip us?

1stpravenz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Need help!!! Have unlocked, rooted t-mobile htc one won't boot. Stuck on htc logo

OKAY NEED HELP!!! Computer won't recognize phone. Working on a Windows Vista, installed HTC Sync Manager which brought it to where it says that my HTC driver installed when I contact the phone. However won't recognize on computer. Installed ADB drivers but still won't recognize. I need help asap this is my only phone. Installed clcckwork recovery on phone.

holmesnmanny
Old
Thanks Meter 7
have you tried booting into recovery yet ?

atlzonly89
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stpravenz View Post
OKAY NEED HELP!!! Computer won't recognize phone. Working on a Windows Vista, installed HTC Sync Manager which brought it to where it says that my HTC driver installed when I contact the phone. However won't recognize on computer. Installed ADB drivers but still won't recognize. I need help asap this is my only phone. Installed clcckwork recovery on phone.

Try booting in recovery, or download the tool to side load a working rom for your htc one

pagantek
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlzonly89 View Post
Try booting in recovery, or download the tool to side load a working rom for your htc one
I have done this 2x, logobricking my tmo HTC One. I think, the first time I deleted the system directory in recovery. Second time was a firmware update and i buggered that as i nuked my system partition and recovery. Both times, sideloading recovery and rom is the only way that I was able to recover. I didn't lose any sdcard files, but it was a PITA to do. The only other way you might be able to do anything is boot to recovery, mounbt sdcard, and let Windows see the mount, push a rom to the card and install in CWM.

Sideloading will work though, read read read and you should be good to go.
HTC G1 - FroyobyLaszlo retired
HTC MyTouch 3G Slide - CyanogenMod7 given to daughter-Totally Destroyed
HTC MyTouch 4G Slide - Bulletproof 1.1 given to daughter-Totally Destroyed
HTC One S - ViperOneS 2.2.0 No moving parts for the daughter to break. She still killed it.
HTC One - TMobile 3.62.401.1 -Sense 5.5 Mine
Viewsonic G-tab TeamDRH ICS 4.0.3 (developer-video diary)
ASUS EEE Transformer Prime Wookie Prime 1.51

Respect your Dev's. They can always release a ROM with no backlight.