[Q] Stuck in Bootloop with No access to a Computer, only a S4

Tip us?

entranceq
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Stuck in Bootloop with No access to a Computer, only a S4

Hello there all, and Happy New Year!
My Samsung Galaxy S/SGH-T959V is stuck in a bootloop and I do not have access to computer to do Heimdall, however, I do have my Verizon Samsung Galaxy S 4 running ME7, rooted.
So my Samsung Galaxy S/SGH-T959V was rooted and running a custom ROM. I then decided to flash the basic original ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S/SGH-T959V that I had gotten from XDA-Developers. I also downloaded and installed a kernal for the Samsung Galaxy S/SGH-T959V that was from Team Acid...I believe Adrenaline was the name of the kernal.
The Samsung Galaxy S/SGH-T959V was working well, but after I turned it off, it got stuck in a bootloop when I turned it back on.
I do not have access to a computer as I am out in the field, but I do have my other device, a Verizon SamsungGalaxy S 4. So, I tried loading up multiple kernals, bootloaders, and ROM's on a 32 gb SD card on the Galaxy S4, then transferring the SD card to the S/SGH-T959V, then booting into Stock Recovery (I had CWM before this bootloop fiasco), then I wiped cache partition, then did a "wipe data/factory reset", then tried loading the various kernals, bootloaders, and ROM's using the "apply update from sdcard" option.
Two error messages pop up: 1.) "E:signature verification failed" when I try installing a bootloader or kernal, and 2.) "E:Short write of /tmp/sideload/package.zip (No space left on device)" when I try installing a ROM.
Also of note, when I boot into stock recovery, I notice a line that states "Can't access to '/system/csc/TMB/system'" in yellow letters towards the I will try and post up pictures when I figure out how to do such.
Ok, in the research that I have conducted on the forums, I noticed a solution that involves Heimdall One-Click, but such a solution involves a computer, of which I do not have access to.
I do have my rooted Galaxy S4, and was wondering if anybody would have the intelligence and technological know-how to create a solution for this here puzzle.
I was thinking if there was a Windows emulator for the Galaxy S4 which would allow me to run Heimdall through the Galaxy S4 with a modified usb cable (mini usb's on both end of the cables).
Or maybe there is a file that I can place on the SD card that I could install on the Samsung Galaxy S/SGH-T959V via the stock recovery. Feel free to ask any questions and I will do my best to answer as accurately as possible.
Many thanks to all for taking the time to read this here post, and especially so for activating your neurons to come up with a solution.

jeffreylin_
Old
Thanks Meter 3
As far as I know you need a computer to get a working recovery (because stock recovery is the same as a potato).
Device: Samsung Galaxy S 4G
ROM: CyanogenMod 7.2 by Team ACID
Android version: Gingerbread

Link119
Old
Thanks Meter 0
How did you get to stock recovery from the bootloop?

entranceq
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreylin_ View Post
As far as I know you need a computer to get a working recovery (because stock recovery is the same as a potato).
Hi there, jeffreylin_, yes, well, that is why I was suggesting a solution that involves my Samsung Galaxy S4. Maybe the hardware on the Galaxy S4 can handle a Windows emulator to run software, maybe Heimdall, to my Galaxy S 4G.
The way I see it, this here seems to be an issue that can be resolved by way of software, whether it currently exists, or that would be beneficial to be written.

entranceq
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Link119 View Post
How did you get to stock recovery from the bootloop?
Hey there, Link119. As far as how I am able to get into recovery...well, when I turn on my Galaxy S 4G, the initial screen that shows Galaxy pops up, than it turns dark for a brief moment like it will continue to boot up, but the next screen that pops up is the initial screen that shows Galaxy. This process continues until I take out the battery.
Or, as that process is continuing, I hold down the power and volume buttons, and it goes into stock recovery (I had CWM recovery before this fiasco).

Link119
Old
Thanks Meter 0
What i was wondering is that you were in a bootloop on the Adrenaline kernel (which must have had a custom recovery). How did you get the stock recovery then?