Wich ebook reader to use with WVGA?

Search This thread

maxedfx

Nov 25, 2008
allreader search for free english version...
I don't have the link handy.... it scales very well for any screen size..

you can also add fonts to the windows font folder and change the fonts in the program.

the same program works in both standard and professional wm...

bartveld

Oct 16, 2007
eReader and Mobipocket work perfectly on Omnia 2 (WVGA). As rob_van_triet says, you can use fonts from your PC and of course, you can set fontsize to anything you like.

s161008

Dec 12, 2008
Thanks guys for the info, was looking for a good eReader for quite some while now =D

Petulinek

Feb 20, 2008
Prague
Extract and copy .exe file to your phone and run :) Its english Alreader 2.3, works very good on my Leo

Attachments

• AlReader.zip
    354.6 KB · Views: 4,956

rcrust

Mar 18, 2008
Maybe a stupid question but i'm looking for a e-book reader which can do the following things:

- Can open .LIT, .EPUB and .MOBI
- Works in a Windows Mobile 6.5 environment
- Works on a HTC HD2 smartfone, i.e. without a stylus

I've tried all the possible apps mentioned above. I used to be very fond of MS Reader but that one doesn't work on Winmo 6.5. Does anybody have an idea for me? TIA

sebasbabel

Sep 9, 2007
Castile and León,Spain
UBook works perfect, do not use pencil, the application is handled very well by setting the gestures, supports multiple formats of text files sorporta zipped text with pictures inside, change fonts, appearance and etc.
The first time I Insala gave me problems but I think it's because they did not have Framework 3.5 installed on HD2, now works perfect, although I can not certify that the problem was not having Framework installed.
A greeting

hector_huerta

Nov 21, 2009
Maybe a stupid question but i'm looking for a e-book reader which can do the following things:

- Can open .LIT, .EPUB and .MOBI
- Works in a Windows Mobile 6.5 environment
- Works on a HTC HD2 smartfone, i.e. without a stylus

I've tried all the possible apps mentioned above. I used to be very fond of MS Reader but that one doesn't work on Winmo 6.5. Does anybody have an idea for me? TIA

I am looking for the same thing I have tons of .LIT books so I need an ebook app to handle that

sebasbabel

Sep 9, 2007
Castile and León,Spain
Undoubtedly uBook reader, supports multiple formats, annotations, boolmarks, etc, HD2 works perfectly and gestures can be configured to turn the page, etc. autoscroll.
I use and I will perfect

Beefheart

Dec 5, 2007
England
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I have been reading ebooks on my various phones for years and the best I have used on Windows Mobile is AllReader followed by uBook then Mobipocket. Isilo is poor in my view and to be avoided. I used to use uBook more than any other but once you start using AllReader there is no going back, it is just so configurable. Superb software and well worth the money.