XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Tempered Glass Screen Protector

Tip us?

noobhaxor
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Tempered Glass Screen Protector

I was wondering what you guys thought of the tempered glass screen protectors I have been using one since I purchased my phone and I like it but I bought a cheapie one on eBay (nothing wrong with eBay I'm just saying even for eBay it was a cheap one) and its not sticking on the edge. I paid a little more for my wife's GlasT on her IPhone 5S and its perfect. So basically I wanted know if you guys think something out there is better than the tempered glass screen protectors before I dish out the money on a better one. Or is anyone else using a tempered glass protector having the same problem with it not sealing all the way to the edge. A buddy of mine has an G2 as well of a different brand and hes said the same thing happened to his. It doesn't look terrible just a small area all the way around the screen where it's not making contact.

"Molon Labe"

LG G2 - AT&T -CM11 Nightlies
The Following User Says Thank You to noobhaxor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

refinition
Old
Thanks Meter 19
If you buy a decent screen protector you shouldn't have any problems. Just search Amazon for LG G2 protectors

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
I'm using a:

Totriet
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Did you try this one? #615

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsems1000 View Post
UPDATE: I still have not experienced any edge-lifting. Note though, that i did NOT use the cleansing pad that they provided. I simply used alcohol and a cotton ball, no finger prints after cleaning whatsoever, then used the pink sticky film to remove all small particles from the cotton ball and any dust not seen by the nake eye.

But i will say though that the finger print resistance is almost non existant now. It really makes me appreciate how the stock glass is just that sweet. But all said and done, im satisfied to an extent.. if something comes out that is unanimously better than ill change.
Quote:
Originally Posted by banditnich View Post
This method IS really work... woohoo

now my glass is bubble free... hopefully for a long time...

Will inform Glass-M for this workaround