5,597,762 Members 36,464 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Google Play Games not showing "All My Games".

Tip us?

petrochemicals
Old
(Last edited by petrochemicals; 23rd December 2013 at 03:16 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 66
Default Google Play Games not showing "All My Games".

Okay, so Google Play Games has not been loading all my games under the "All My Games" category. All I ever get is a spinning icon. I am stock unrooted dalvic.

Does anyone else have this problem. I know it used to show all of my games, but I cant pinpoint when it stopped. I have rooted before and had different roms and used ART before. But I have done a complete restore to 4.3 stock as per this guide and updated through the over the air update to 4.4.2. Once on 4.4.2 I then wipe the device from recovery. I have no idea why on bone stock I cannot get this app to show all of my games.

Of course Googling this issue is useless as the idiotic naming scheme for the app and it's menus are too generic to wield any results. On top of that the Google mobile help forums appear to have no way to actually post in them.

Has anyone else had this issue or at least have a recommendation on how to find a way to resolve it?
================================================== ==========
LG Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket, Samsung Nexus S 4G, HTC Glacier,
HTC EVO, Samsung Moment, HTC Hero, Blackberry Tour 9630,
Samsung Instinct S30, HTC Touch Pro, Blackberry Curve 8330, HTC Touch,
LG Fusic LX 550, Samsung A640, LG PM 325, Sanyo MM8100, Motorola V60,
Sony Ericsson T300, Sanyo SCP 4700, Audiovox PCX-1000XL-E
================================================== ==========

jfranks0987
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I am having this exact same issue. Nothing I have done so far has fixed it. It just started happening today. Were you ever able to resolve it?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app