5,606,201 Members 32,831 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Galaxy Y Duos GT-S6102 Need Noob Guide(basic misunderstandings)

Tip us?

TheGStreets
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Weird, my intent was not to compare roms or anything but just to make sure the roms are "compatible" with my duos n wont strip down functionality(like dual sim, both sim r being used). I find this strange that u find it ok for everyone to try multiple combinations as u would, ignoring the fact that some people might have different priorties n maybe dont wanna play around like that. I am not asking whats best, i am askin whats not best for my phone. Can u comprehend? secondly i do understand the stock versions r more stable thats why my question remains... Being which ones r "compatibly" close-to-stock with my phone. I dont wanna brick my phone or strip down functionality, my device is different n obviously there r some things which wont b compatible for my device.. i just need a good combination of rom recovery kernel n firmware possibilites or options i can choose from with the above pre requisites. I dont see no comparision. Its like a person is simply asking what shoes will fit him the best if he has a particular size of feet. Lol

marcussmith2626
Old
(Last edited by marcussmith2626; 3rd January 2014 at 07:35 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1737

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGStreets View Post
Weird, my intent was not to compare roms or anything but just to make sure the roms are "compatible" with my duos n wont strip down functionality(like dual sim, both sim r being used). I find this strange that u find it ok for everyone to try multiple combinations as u would, ignoring the fact that some people might have different priorties n maybe dont wanna play around like that. I am not asking whats best, i am askin whats not best for my phone. Can u comprehend? secondly i do understand the stock versions r more stable thats why my question remains... Being which ones r "compatibly" close-to-stock with my phone. I dont wanna brick my phone or strip down functionality, my device is different n obviously there r some things which wont b compatible for my device.. i just need a good combination of rom recovery kernel n firmware possibilites or options i can choose from with the above pre requisites. I dont see no comparision. Its like a person is simply asking what shoes will fit him the best if he has a particular size of feet. Lol
please read the rules of xda before posting

best rom threads are not allowed
this includes asking for whats the best rom to do xyz
it also includes the oposide of above ie what rom cannot do this or not best for this

all the roms features are on the op
if its a duos rom it will support dual sim unless otherwise stated in the bugs list

I shall now report this thread for closing as it seems you are trying to get which rom is best for your needs

To answer your question about shoes
well obviously if he is size 10 he will require size 10 shoes - what size 10 shoe he chooses is down to personal preference which is why what is best for him is not best for someone else who is also a size 10 - get it? thats why best threads are not allowed

My Work And Threads For Galaxy Y GT-S5360

My PM is not a Question & Answer thread - Dont treat it as such!

malybru
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 9295

DONATE TO ME
Mod Edit

"Best" ROM/kernel threads are not allowed on XDA.
Please test these things for yourself.
This is the only way you will get an unbiased opinion,and then, you can decide for yourself if it meets YOUR needs.

Thread Closed

malybru
Forum Moderator
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe