XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][KK][4.4.2][LINARO -03] CyanogenMod 11 [UNOFFICIAL NIGHTLIES]

Tip us?

MelvinGonzalez
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [ROM][KK][4.4.2][LINARO -03] CyanogenMod 11 [UNOFFICIAL NIGHTLIES]

greeting to all, could someone be so kind and tell me which are required to install this rom on my SGH-I777 device to have a good performance and a good improvement of the battery I have the original ROM installed samsung files and me gives up to 15 hours battery but would like to change the style and my battery lasts longer and more stable fence with a custom rom can someone tell me read everything but do not know how to start who can explain easier, thank you very much.

ibcradio
Old
(Last edited by ibcradio; 31st December 2013 at 01:08 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelvinGonzalez View Post
greeting to all, could someone be so kind and tell me which are required to install this rom on my SGH-I777 device to have a good performance and a good improvement of the battery I have the original ROM installed samsung files and me gives up to 15 hours battery but would like to change the style and my battery lasts longer and more stable fence with a custom rom can someone tell me read everything but do not know how to start who can explain easier, thank you very much.
If you're looking for instructions on how to install CyanogenMod 11 on the SGH-I777, go here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2559694
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ibcradio For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RenderBroken
Old
Thanks Meter 1422

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelvinGonzalez View Post
The instructions in the thread assume you already have a custom recovery installed. So first you need to flash a custom recovery via odin. There are tons of post covering this in the Dev section. Just use the search function. Really once you get a custom recovery you can proceed with my instructions in the link posted above. Thanks @ibcradio for helping out!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RenderBroken For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MelvinGonzalez
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenderBroken View Post
The instructions in the thread assume you already have a custom recovery installed. So first you need to flash a custom recovery via odin. There are tons of post covering this in the Dev section. Just use the search function. Really once you get a custom recovery you can proceed with my instructions in the link posted above. Thanks @ibcradio for helping out!
Thanks Very Much