[Q] So I decided to wipe everything and startover, and BOOTLOOPED at the Samsung Logo
Here's the fact
1. I was running the 12-31-13 CM11 Nightly with KToonz 12-21 Kernel.
2. I had some problem with the screen not turning on after I accept a call. It's been going on for a few months now, despite doing full wipes in between, so I decided I was gonna just do another wipe and hope that it would somehow solves itself.
3. While I was in TWRP 2.5.2.X , I did factory reset
4. I also wipe /system
5. I flashed CM11 1-1-14 / 12-30 GApps / KTkernel / BootAnimation / SuperSU 1.86
6. During the last portion, I get some running message that it failed to mount E:/ something something & Partition and such
7. Thinking it was a fluke, I pressed reboot and... bootlooped at the Samsung logo screen
8. I Power + Vol UP back into Recovery and flashed the 12-31 CM11 nightly, plus GApps etc,
9. Got the same strings of messages telling that it failed to mount partition and E:/ and /data/ and something lost and found/
10. I rebooted and... Bootlooped at the Samsung logo.
11. I tried to get back into recovery and has been unable to.The little blue "Recovery Booting" seems to appear for a very short time before the phone rebooted again. Seems like it's not there anymore.
Part of me thinks that perhaps the phone's internal memory failed. So far the only thing I can do with it is charge the phone.
Anyone with any knowledge of this, please help.