XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need help with Rooting

Tip us?

robertprun
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Need help with Rooting

Guys I have a HTC ONE MINI 4.3 I want to root it but I dont know how I tryed a lot of softwares and methods can Anyone help me.I tryd the SuperOneClick off your website guys still dosent work

mgostom
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I don't think you'll be able to root being on 4.3. You would have to be on 4.2.2. I'm don't know where you reside but if you can downgrade using RUU then you can use revone to root. However, the only RUU currently available is for AT&T in US.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

Braddison
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertprun View Post
Guys I have a HTC ONE MINI 4.3 I want to root it but I dont know how I tryed a lot of softwares and methods can Anyone help me.I tryd the SuperOneClick off your website guys still dosent work
SuperOneClick didn't work for me either.

It doesn't matter what android version you are running to obtain root.

Ive sent you a pm with a guide to how i unlocked bootloader, installed a custom recovery, rooted device and installed MagioROM.

hope it helps

cheers

PuffDaddy_d
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddison View Post
SuperOneClick didn't work for me either.

It doesn't matter what android version you are running to obtain root.

Ive sent you a pm with a guide to how i unlocked bootloader, installed a custom recovery, rooted device and installed MagioROM.

hope it helps

cheers
Why not publish this information in the forum so that others can benefit that may have the same question?

Braddison
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuffDaddy_d View Post
Why not publish this information in the forum so that others can benefit that may have the same question?
Fair point! however i should of stated that it was a link to an external site...not a guide created by myself! i assumed posting links to external sources may be against forum rules ( i may be wrong?)
I agree that it would be of benefit for a full step by step guide to be stickied on this forum, certainly easier for the community to find, unfortunately there isn't a detailed one at the moment.
anyway.... this question is answered many times on this forum and also freely available on google...if you SEARCH (how to root htc one mini) before posting, like i did, then you will find all the information you need.
I apologise if that sounds abrupt, its not meant to. Im trying to help without breaking forum rules

mgostom
Old
Thanks Meter 6
You're right, unlocking bootloader will work regardless the version. I think it's the case to obtain s-off. At least I had that issue.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk