XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Snapchat and 4.4 roms

Tip us?

Frostbiter
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Default [Q] Snapchat and 4.4 roms

So for some reason when I try to use the front facing camera in snapchat on any of the 4.4 roms I've used, the image is elongated and slightly distorted but when using the camera app and other apps the front facing camera is fine. It doesn't seem to be an issue with 4.4 itself as my friend with a moto X doesn't seem to be having this problem either. I've tried clearing app cache, data, uninstall, reinstall, ect. If anyone has any information on this issue I would appreciate it.

thegame2388
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostbiter View Post
So for some reason when I try to use the front facing camera in snapchat on any of the 4.4 roms I've used, the image is elongated and slightly distorted but when using the camera app and other apps the front facing camera is fine. It doesn't seem to be an issue with 4.4 itself as my friend with a moto X doesn't seem to be having this problem either. I've tried clearing app cache, data, uninstall, reinstall, ect. If anyone has any information on this issue I would appreciate it.
Yup.....doesn't work with AOSP ROMS
The Following User Says Thank You to thegame2388 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Frostbiter
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame2388 View Post
Yup.....doesn't work with AOSP ROMS
Oh I didn't seem to have this in 4.3 aosp roms. Well thanks for letting me know.