phone not recognized in adb

OP SuperAndroidTech

3rd January 2014, 09:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Louisville
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
More
So i accidently wiped my phone and i have twerp so i tried to push a new os to my phone threw adb but whern a type adb devices no devices show up and i know i have the drivers installed becsause ive done this before 5 times. and i downloades the android sdk and installed everything from 4.0 to 4.4 in the sdk managers. please help me. the problem was i tried to flash twrp using flashify but it took the place of my os.
3rd January 2014, 10:06 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Flag Louisville
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperAndroidTech

So i accidently wiped my phone and i have twerp so i tried to push a new os to my phone threw adb but whern a type adb devices no devices show up and i know i have the drivers installed becsause ive done this before 5 times. and i downloades the android sdk and installed everything from 4.0 to 4.4 in the sdk managers. please help me. the problem was i tried to flash twrp using flashify but it took the place of my os.

twrp took the place of my OS. and clockwork mod touch is my recovery is there any way i can fix this.
4th January 2014, 12:44 AM   |  #3  
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,081

4,002 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperAndroidTech

twrp took the place of my OS. and clockwork mod touch is my recovery is there any way i can fix this.

you can RUU back to stock
do you have an AT&T Phone
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread