XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

phone not recognized in adb

Tip us?

SuperAndroidTech
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default phone not recognized in adb

So i accidently wiped my phone and i have twerp so i tried to push a new os to my phone threw adb but whern a type adb devices no devices show up and i know i have the drivers installed becsause ive done this before 5 times. and i downloades the android sdk and installed everything from 4.0 to 4.4 in the sdk managers. please help me. the problem was i tried to flash twrp using flashify but it took the place of my os.

SuperAndroidTech
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperAndroidTech View Post
So i accidently wiped my phone and i have twerp so i tried to push a new os to my phone threw adb but whern a type adb devices no devices show up and i know i have the drivers installed becsause ive done this before 5 times. and i downloades the android sdk and installed everything from 4.0 to 4.4 in the sdk managers. please help me. the problem was i tried to flash twrp using flashify but it took the place of my os.
twrp took the place of my OS. and clockwork mod touch is my recovery is there any way i can fix this.

clsA
Old
Thanks Meter 647

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperAndroidTech View Post
twrp took the place of my OS. and clockwork mod touch is my recovery is there any way i can fix this.
you can RUU back to stock
do you have an AT&T Phone
HTC One 32 GB AT&T (S-off, Unlocked, Rooted)
Please help keep www.htc1guru.com Alive and Donate