so just in case you have not solved this i have found a solution though it may be more complicated than it needs to be.
1.i used this recovery and completely reset my tablet. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...hlight=unbrick
2. i rooted
3. i flashed cwm through the bootable sd card
4. installed cm10.2 along with the gapps for it.
5. i went through the whole set up of cm10.2 (this may not matter)
6. went into fastboot and flashed twrp 126.96.36.199 (just to make sure there were no errors i booted all the way into cm.)
7. flashed cm11 along with gapps.
I hope this helps! if you have any problems or need any of the files i used i will post them asap.
First popularized by mvps, hosts-based ad blocking has become the de facto standard … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?