5,597,762 Members 36,432 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

gaudi .jpeg failed

Tip us?

YoshiRune
Old
(Last edited by YoshiRune; 29th December 2013 at 08:36 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default gaudi .jpeg failed

Hi im writing because whenever I start up my phone I get gaudi .jpeg Image failed and also when i charge my phone it says charge .jpeg failed I looked at some threads and I didn't undsrstand what to do. I also cannot go into download mode because I press the volume up and the other button it just flickers and goes into recovery mode. My phone is samsung galaxy sph d710 and the phome starts into recovery everyime i shutit down and turn it back on.

jkt97401
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshiRune View Post
Hi im writing because whenever I start up my phone I get gaudi .jpeg Image failed and also when i charge my phone it says charge .jpeg failed I looked at some threads and I didn't undsrstand what to do. I also cannot go into download mode because I press the volume up and the other button it just flickers and goes into recovery mode. My phone is samsung galaxy sph d710 and the phome starts into recovery everyime i shutit down and turn it back on.
This is the HTC One Themes and Apps forum. It's a long shot that anyone with your phone is going to see this here.
The Following User Says Thank You to jkt97401 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

acme64
Old
Thanks Meter 65
are you sure you don't mean Gauli? He makes live wallpapers, maybe the one you have is broken for some reason