Default [Q] Lost adb shell access to my bricked iPhone clone

If you guys don't mind, I'll create separate posts even though it is related to unbricking my iPhone i5s clone as each post contains unique questions. I think it's better than having a single post which has a mish mash of questions. The last post was related how to get the MediaTek Preloader COM driver working so I can use SP Flash Tool.

Fortunately, getting SU access and allowing debugging was one of the things I did do on the phone before I bricked it. I call it "bricked" but it is a boot loop. It is able to display the logo image, but then nothing. Actually, not really a boot loop as I have no evidence that it is repeating itself. For example, I don't see the logo reappar. At any rate, I have found that I have ADB and SU access to my phone.

The last thing I recall doing before my phone was bricked was trying to load the Xperia Swipe keyboard. This is odd that this would cause the boot loop, but anyway, perhaps I did something else like accidentally change the permissions on one of the system folders to something it should not be?

When checking permissions in the system folder, I found:

d---rwxr-x system sdcard_rw 2009-12-31 19:53 app
d---rwxr-x system sdcard_rw 2013-12-23 00:08 lib

So I used chmod to change permissions to 644. Well, that didn't seem to solve anything after rebooting.

Unfortunately, now after rebooting, I cannot even get into adb shell.

C:\Program Files\adb_win>adb shell
soinfo_link_image(linker.cpp:1647): could not load library "libc.so" needed by "
/system/bin/sh"; caused by load_library(linker.cpp:757): library "libc.so" not f
oundCANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE

And unfortunately, giving adb superuser permission is something I had not done, so I cannot perform an "adb remount".

Update: Well, this may be a bit academic as I was able to get the MediaTek Preloader COM to be recognized so I could use SP Flash Tool to flash a new ROM... but at the moment, the phone isn't doing anything. But I am curious... When I performed ls -l to see the permissions, the column next to "system" says

sdcard_rw

whereas the other folders in the system folder said "root". Does this have any significance? Or just some type of information?