XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Optimus G E975 - ADB does not work anymore :(

Tip us?

atifsh
Old
Thanks Meter 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by iliasus77 View Post
And I think if RSA is missing, adb should show device in list (as OFFLINE)
Installing LG UNITED MOBILE DRIVER again was my first guess too. But doesnt seem to work (LGUnitedMobileDriver_S50MAN310AP22_ML_WHQL_Ver_3. 10.1).
Only if you are in a rom, but you are not with any OS installed. Just try to reinstall adb drivers

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

iliasus77
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by atifsh View Post
Only if you are in a rom, but you are not with any OS installed. Just try to reinstall adb drivers

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Did not work.

Had to KDZ. Now back to stock. Still have no idea what really went wrong. But Ill post it if Ill find out.

Thanks for trying to help guys. You are what makes XDA great.

cooljay5
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Did not work.

Had to KDZ. Now back to stock. Still have no idea what really went wrong. But Ill post it if Ill find out.

Thanks for trying to help guys. You are what makes XDA great.
I had the exact same issue yesterday.... while connecting the phone in recovery mode to your system, you have to install the LG united mobile drivers 3.8.1, and then update the same from device manager... select the yellow exclamation mark, update driver... now your device will show up in adb but as offline, but still you can push a cwm or rom.zip to get the phone working and restore the nandroid backup... that's how, i managed to get back mine...

BtW: I have philz recovery installed and now want to try cm11... Is CM11 already rooted or we have to flash the super su.zip like we did in houston's kk rom's???

Apologies, if asking this question in the wrong section...

BlackPie
Old
Thanks Meter 145
Quote:
Problem:

Optimus G E975 - ADB does not work after (FreeGee) TWRP update 2.6.3.0.

What happened:

Was on CM10.2 TWRP 2.6.0.0 and ADB worked fine. Used FreeGee to update TWRP.

Booted to recovery, wiped _everything_. Now adb does not work at all (device does not show up in "list").

I can see Yellow triangle with exclamation mark in windows device manager (LG-E975).

Any suggestions? I havent dared to boot, so Im still in TWRP. TYIA!
Go to device manager,go to the one with exclamation mark,right click then click update driver software.
then click browse computer for software.then click the let me pick option.then it should show you a bunch of options.choose something like 'Android Sooner Single ADB interface'then wait till install is finished.Then check using adb devices.Good Luck!
Current Device:LG Optimus G E975
I give away free thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to BlackPie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bleached45
Old
Thanks Meter 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPie View Post
Go to device manager,go to the one with exclamation mark,right click then click update driver software.
then click browse computer for software.then click the let me pick option.then it should show you a bunch of options.choose something like 'Android Sooner Single ADB interface'then wait till install is finished.Then check using adb devices.Good Luck!
I know this is a few weeks old... but I cannot thank you enough. Lost root and needed to use adb... to find out nothing came up anymore in devices. This fixed it for me.
Devices:
AT&T LG G2
Asus Eee Pad Transformer.
AT&T LG Optimus G. (It is still in the family)