No registration required

[Q] Issues with torrents and installed apps

OP MariosFFX

3rd January 2014, 11:34 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

104 posts
Hello to everyone.
I've been encountering many frustrating issues.
The first issue is that many apps get "transfered to the external sd card" and they are not available.
I have never tried to transfer any app to the external sd card and sometimes in the Touchwiz App view, some apps have a transparent icon with the sd icon on them and they need to be re-installed in order to work

also

I've been trying to download some torrents with tTorrent for some reason after the torrents get finished they get automatically deleted and they are like they have never been downloaded.

So anybody know how do I fix these issues?

I also get very slow speeds via Wi-FI when I try to download something in tTorrent
Last edited by MariosFFX; 3rd January 2014 at 11:40 PM.
4th January 2014, 04:18 AM   |  #2  
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,511

3,701 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariosFFX

Hello to everyone.
I've been encountering many frustrating issues.
The first issue is that many apps get "transfered to the external sd card" and they are not available.
I have never tried to transfer any app to the external sd card and sometimes in the Touchwiz App view, some apps have a transparent icon with the sd icon on them and they need to be re-installed in order to work

also

I've been trying to download some torrents with tTorrent for some reason after the torrents get finished they get automatically deleted and they are like they have never been downloaded.

So anybody know how do I fix these issues?

I also get very slow speeds via Wi-FI when I try to download something in tTorrent

It's possible your memory card is corrupted, a reformat should sort that.

As for rTorrent, you need to mess with the settings, as for rTorrent's speed, you'll find the free version is very poor and limited download speed, grab uTorrent it works a lot better
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread