5,604,050 Members 45,759 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Issues with torrents and installed apps

Tip us?

MariosFFX
Old
(Last edited by MariosFFX; 3rd January 2014 at 10:40 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] Issues with torrents and installed apps

Hello to everyone.
I've been encountering many frustrating issues.
The first issue is that many apps get "transfered to the external sd card" and they are not available.
I have never tried to transfer any app to the external sd card and sometimes in the Touchwiz App view, some apps have a transparent icon with the sd icon on them and they need to be re-installed in order to work

also

I've been trying to download some torrents with tTorrent for some reason after the torrents get finished they get automatically deleted and they are like they have never been downloaded.

So anybody know how do I fix these issues?

I also get very slow speeds via Wi-FI when I try to download something in tTorrent

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1267

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariosFFX View Post
Hello to everyone.
I've been encountering many frustrating issues.
The first issue is that many apps get "transfered to the external sd card" and they are not available.
I have never tried to transfer any app to the external sd card and sometimes in the Touchwiz App view, some apps have a transparent icon with the sd icon on them and they need to be re-installed in order to work

also

I've been trying to download some torrents with tTorrent for some reason after the torrents get finished they get automatically deleted and they are like they have never been downloaded.

So anybody know how do I fix these issues?

I also get very slow speeds via Wi-FI when I try to download something in tTorrent
It's possible your memory card is corrupted, a reformat should sort that.

As for rTorrent, you need to mess with the settings, as for rTorrent's speed, you'll find the free version is very poor and limited download speed, grab uTorrent it works a lot better
// Nexus 5 (D821) // Paranoid // UBER //