kj2112
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1643
Quote:
Originally Posted by nupi View Post
That would again be too close to the X

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
Google prefers you use their online storage.. You won't see an SD card. Just like the X and Nexus devices.

Sent from my Moto X cell phone telephone.....

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

Sorry.... Quoted wrong post... S/b post above this one.

Sent from my Moto X cell phone telephone.....

iamwyim
Old
(Last edited by iamwyim; 2nd January 2014 at 03:11 PM.) Reason: Add a feature that I desperately need!!!!
Thanks Meter 14
If Motorola is planning to implement Moto G2, I'll prefer that they will put more ram (at least 1.5G) and a 8MP BSI rear camera into the phone! Of course it is great to have a microSD card slot on the phone so that we can put more music or videos in it!!

For the dual sim version, I would like to have a hot swap on the SIM cards via setting on the phone, so that we don't have to take off the shell and swap the SIMs if we want to enjoy 3G from one carrier to another!!

Anyone agree with me??

(Ar! there is another feature I would like to have as well!! Can Moto restore the seosor softkey, rather than using the software softkey on the phone?It is not to expensive to make one and not consume much of battery, but it help to save some space on our display!)
Current Phone 1 : Sony Xperia ZR
Current Rom : Stock android 4.3

2hipso
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Thumbs up moto G has its magic

I had droid razr and it was great but laggy.... if MOTO G2 just keep the smoothness and magic of MOTO G that will be great. Improve only Camera and Space and price bellow 200. That will be awesome phone for awesome price