XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Import Google Play Apps to Amazon Freetime

Tip us?

Viper Daimao
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Question [Q] Import Google Play Apps to Amazon Freetime

I'm on a rooted Kindle HD 7in. Is there a way to get Apps from the google play store to show up in the Kindle Freetime app?

Hokiecow
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper Daimao View Post
I'm on a rooted Kindle HD 7in. Is there a way to get Apps from the google play store to show up in the Kindle Freetime app?
Would love to know how to do this as well. I have many app bought from google play that I want to let me kids use in FreeTime.

SkinnyT
Old
Thanks Meter 29
I'd like to do the same with sideloaded books as well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

SkinnyT
Old
Thanks Meter 29
I decided not to use Free Time and instead see what Google Play had to offer. I now have Kids Place with Screen Time: Parental Controls installed. With those two apps, I can give access to any apps I want my son to use all within the custom launcher. With the second, I can control how long he can use certain apps and set time limits for school days and weekends and even bed time settings. What's nice about screen time is that they offer a "remote control" where I can see what and how long He's been in an app right from my phone. I can also pause his time remotely if he's grounded or supposed to be doing something else. It's a pretty sweet and customizable setup.

The Following User Says Thank You to SkinnyT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SkinnyT
Old
Thanks Meter 29
This setup is way better than what Free Time has to offer.

Tags
freetime, play store