XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How do you like your LG?

Tip us?

ahidayat
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeem.droid View Post
Lol can't agree more. Coming from galaxy nexus initially i did feel a bit uneasy with the Ogpro forum cause every other rom was for a different version of Ogpro(e980,988,986,f240). Lg is crazy i should say.. One international gsm version n one cdma version should be the norm kinda like samsung.

Sent from my LG-E980 using xda app-developers app
+1. Experienced in getting some failures during flashing the rom which not compatible with my e988.

Sent from my AOSP on LGE-E988 using Tapatalk

Neroga
Old
Thanks Meter 442
Did a whole lot of research before buying the OGP, myself. I came from the AT&T LG Optimus G which was converted to a Nexus 4. I was stuck between this, the S4 or waiting for the Note 3. Ultimately, the OGP won, as you can see. After playing with a Note 3 I can safely say that I'm way more than satisfied with my purchase. I noticed no speed increase between the OGP and Note 3 and I run my phone at 1.1GHz. The Note 3 is also waaaaay too bulky. I have big hands and can't even keep a good grip on that thing with 1 hand. No worries with the OGP and texting 1handed is a breeze. We might not have that big of a community but what we have works. As far as failed flashes, I think it depends on what recovery you're using. Had loads of problems until I switched to Madmack's hacked TWRP. Haven't had a problem since and that was months ago.

Sent from my OmniROM 4.4 LG-E980
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neroga For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]