Pls Help:I screwed my 3 day old a116

Search This thread

3dg3

Jan 3, 2014
Hello everyone im newbee from Philippines and i have a re-branded Micromax canvas a116 hd which is now myphone a919i here,this is my first andriod phone but have read a little bout rooting phones.

here what i have done to my phone:
1. i have successfully rooted it using sir nice_guy75 post w/o any problem
2. installed beats audio by sir yourarjunjadeja post w/o any problem

now my problem start when i tried to install nba3k14 which is 800mb and there no enough phone space to write and want my external sdcard to be internal, i tried root external 2 internal but no avail,and tried another app.(which i forgot the name) to move phone application to sdcard......
and theres the starting point of my problems.

1. when i go to settings/storage no data on available space,used space on phone memory and sdcard memory it just keep on calculating...
2. cant install apps now
3. cant open googleplay

i tried to unroot it but i dunno if i succeed...
i tried to hard reset but still i have same problem

someone please help me :crying:

Felix

Last edited:
Reactions: kalpesh_36

kalpesh_36

Aug 17, 2012
extend ur partition... of internal storage or phone storage..

Sent from my Micromax A116i using Tapatalk

ps28880

Jun 5, 2013
Ahmedabad
P

Dear Dont worry, You can get back to the original stock recovery by flashing the required version of flashableu download , you will get ample help on this on xda to flash through sp flash tool, :good:

Reactions: 3dg3

3dg3

Jan 3, 2014
:D thanks everyone who replied, solve it, i used stock canvas 4 rom by keanu_ritz

3dg3

Jan 3, 2014
:D thanks everyone who replied, solve it, i used stock canvas 4 rom by keanu_ritz

hello its me again:laugh:

i used stock canvas 4 rom by @keanu_ritz for about 6 days now without any problems,all working fine not even think of rooting it :p until today that i got a mobile data load for my sim1 which is Smart and i cant connect to internet:

Settings/Mobile networks/Data connection:SMART
Enable 3g:SMART
Network Mode: GSM/WCDMA

any idea please?how to work on this?

thank you so much
Felix

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone im newbee from Philippines and i have a re-branded Micromax canvas a116 hd which is now myphone a919i here,this is my first andriod phone but have read a little bout rooting phones.

here what i have done to my phone:
    1. i have successfully rooted it using sir nice_guy75 post w/o any problem
    2. installed beats audio by sir yourarjunjadeja post w/o any problem

now my problem start when i tried to install nba3k14 which is 800mb and there no enough phone space to write and want my external sdcard to be internal, i tried root external 2 internal but no avail,and tried another app.(which i forgot the name) to move phone application to sdcard......
    and theres the starting point of my problems.

1. when i go to settings/storage no data on available space,used space on phone memory and sdcard memory it just keep on calculating...
    2. cant install apps now
    3. cant open googleplay

i tried to unroot it but i dunno if i succeed...
    i tried to hard reset but still i have same problem

someone please help me :crying:

Felix
    btw its running on 4.2.1

any help guys,ty

just flash the stock rom using Sp Tool..........

or other option is go to stock recovery & wipe data factory reset.......
    P

Dear Dont worry, You can get back to the original stock recovery by flashing the required version of flashableu download , you will get ample help on this on xda to flash through sp flash tool, :good:
    Flash using the latest Canvas HD ROM V5 using SP Flash Tool.