5,597,762 Members 36,386 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Car Bluetooth issue

Tip us?

prad1po
Old
(Last edited by prad1po; 21st December 2013 at 07:22 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy [Q] Car Bluetooth issue

hi

i have a small problem with my note 3
when i connect my note 3 with my car radio via bluetooth
the streaming cut every 20 seconds

does anyone find a solution?

I have installed the Bluetooth Auto Connect app but it has not solved the problem

sorry for my english

prad1po
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Up

prad1po
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1

prad1po
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
up

pete4k
Old
Thanks Meter 53
I see you're really looking for some feedback, so here is my penny worth: it's probably older version BT in your car, that could be a problem, since phone has latest one and streams nice at least to my BT headphones, for example. My car is 6yrs old and I don't even have streaming option, at least none that I can find or make it work. If I was you I could probably try to see if I could get updated software for the radio, either from the dealer if factory, or from manufacturer if aftermarket set. I know my Toyota had at least 3-4 software updates, mostly maps, but also programing. But I don't care, calling over BT works, otherwise I listen to the car radio, cut CD to use in the player, or hook up wire to aux input. I know this is not exactly what you're looking for, but without knowing any details about your car, I can't even point you out to proper car forum, where other people could have similar problem with different phones and already found solution.
BTW your English is fine, no reason to be sorry.

lilstevie
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 995

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by prad1po View Post
i have a small problem with my note 3
when i connect my note 3 with my car radio via bluetooth
the streaming cut every 20 seconds
What model car do you have? I have had no issues with my car and the Note 3 connection, streaming works just as good as every other phone I've owned. The post above mentioned about car firmware updates, that would be a good thing to check. My car has had 2 software updates to address issues with the bluetooth system. My car is a 2011 Kia Cerato (Forte in US the market), both updates were in the first year, the first one only 3 months after getting the car.