[Q] Horizontal Lines while recording video in low light

OP cr_buck

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
4th January 2014, 08:06 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
More
When I try to record video indoors I can see horizontal lines of noise in the video. It generally is only visible in solid brown colors. It looks similar to regular noise from low light except it is in lines. Sometimes it even purple hues. Unfortunately, I upgraded to Lumia Black before taking any videos so I don't know if this is a software glitch in Lumia Black. Anyone else with Lumia Black seeing this problem? Thinking of getting mine replaced as I also seem to be getting the Mura Effect on the screen and want to see if maybe I can solve two problems at once.

Thanks,
Craig

So I just had my phone replaced. The screen has some other defect, no Mura apparently but it was something else. The new one doesn't have the screen issue nearly as bad but now the horizontal lines anywhere are still there. I also tested before and after Lumia Black. Amber, the lines looked different but they were there. This does appear to indicate a hardware issue with some refurb phones as the lines are in a different spot on this one. The first had it on the the right side only. This one has it milder on the right side but also has it across the top.
Last edited by cr_buck; 25th January 2014 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Updating status after replacing phone.
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread