I need a new idea?!

Search This thread

hypered

Dec 30, 2013
Hi to all, please i need an idea for an app to develop? i don't need a brilliant or complicated idea! just a simple one to be achieved by us (me and my friend), our goal is to bring a working android app to life.

Devesh25

Dec 28, 2013
Mumbai
linktr.ee
Samsung Galaxy A51
Thanks, but i really didn't understand what do you mean by Education base or Virtual Reality app? Please can you give me an explanation?

Examples of an Education base app:
app which has collection of maths & physics formula so that students:fingers-crossed: don't need textbook to Remind/view formlua....etc

Example of Virtual Reality app:
awesome :cool: 3D HD Role playing game where user can feel himself in game world like GTA, may payne game.
TIP: Game must be made for Tablets/Phablet with OpenGL3.0 to get most awesome graphics

hypered

Dec 30, 2013
Thanks for your help. I like the first idea, it's very interesting but the second is far beyond my capability (to buitd an entirely 3D engine!! it's scary.)
Like i said i'm a just helpless newbie. Any other ideas? i appreciate your help.

lokeshi007

Jan 1, 2014
Mumbai
www.sitechnologies.in
Thanks for your help. I like the first idea, it's very interesting but the second is far beyond my capability (to buitd an entirely 3D engine!! it's scary.)
Like i said i'm a just helpless newbie. Any other ideas? i appreciate your help.
I would recommend that you first start off with some really simple programs like a Calculator etc.
Once an app gets developed and works properly; your confidence is bound to increase; helping you make better programs!

SufiyanSadiq

Jan 2, 2014
Hyderabad
You could create a vault for the android phone. The vault can then store all types of files like images,text documents,videos and its back end as the sd card. The data in the sd card should be encrypted.
To open the vault you could put up 3 levels of security, like first a 4 digit code,then a pattern,then a question. So that the vault remains safe

hypered

Dec 30, 2013
You could create a vault for the android phone. The vault can then store all types of files like images,text documents,videos and its back end as the sd card. The data in the sd card should be encrypted.
To open the vault you could put up 3 levels of security, like first a 4 digit code,then a pattern,then a question. So that the vault remains safe

Thanks you, but my english level is not that high! so please can you re explain what did you say please? especially: a vault for the android phone?

coolbud012

Sep 28, 2012
Bangalore
droidacid.com
Examples of an Education base app:
app which has collection of maths & physics formula so that students:fingers-crossed: don't need textbook to Remind/view formlua....etc

Example of Virtual Reality app:
awesome :cool: 3D HD Role playing game where user can feel himself in game world like GTA, may payne game.
TIP: Game must be made for Tablets/Phablet with OpenGL3.0 to get most awesome graphics

I think then you gotta check : http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.droidacid.apticalc

Any suggestions or feedback would be appreciated.

coolbud012

Sep 28, 2012
Bangalore
droidacid.com
Agree

:good: you made this app
its cool :laugh: & i guess every college must ask student to take aptitude test to select perfect stream in future

Agree with you as aptitude matter a lot at placement time.
Rest any suggestions on same would be appreciated. A lot of updates are pending on the same as I have having some signing key issues and I'm not sure if its still resolved.

Thanks

Devesh25

Dec 28, 2013
Mumbai
linktr.ee
Samsung Galaxy A51
Agree with you as aptitude matter a lot at placement time.
Rest any suggestions on same would be appreciated. A lot of updates are pending on the same as I have having some signing key issues and I'm not sure if its still resolved.
A little suggestion:angel:
make this app compatible with budget Tablets
because in india, i dont think college/parents are so rich to give hi-end tablets to their kids:laugh:
& also create separate version for tablets/phablets as screen size is large so UI must be eye catchy :eek:
at the end of aptitude add "share" icon/button so that result can be shared on fb or something else(optional)
& try to Save result in PDF file or HTML file so that user can see result on any device any time

:good: Hit thanks if i help you:angel:

coolbud012

Sep 28, 2012
Bangalore
droidacid.com
A little suggestion:angel:
make this app compatible with budget Tablets
because in india, i dont think college/parents are so rich to give hi-end tablets to their kids:laugh:
& also create separate version for tablets/phablets as screen size is large so UI must be eye catchy :eek:
at the end of aptitude add "share" icon/button so that result can be shared on fb or something else(optional)
& try to Save result in PDF file or HTML file so that user can see result on any device any time

:good: Hit thanks if i help you:angel:

Nice suggestions, I had made the layout catchy but sync with git ruined everything...Also I was not able to set it up for every device size...

Rest for tablets I have to use Fragments...Lets see whenever I would get time,

Sharing on fb seems to be good suggestion would try to include that in future updates.

Creating a pdf, html , dont think its a constructive one as no one would be interested to check his/her score out of the app.