5,596,431 Members 39,411 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Widgets stuck on reloading after reboot....

Tip us?

Jostian
Old
(Last edited by Jostian; 1st January 2014 at 07:46 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 122
Default Widgets stuck on reloading after reboot....

tried different ROMs but the issue remains, sometimes after rebooting my widgets get stuck on reloading or are blank/black, this issue happens with widgets from different apps (not just one app), I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected apps and redoing the widgets (also cleared caches etc.) but after restarting the phone (sometimes on 2nd or 3rd reboot) the issue appears... really perplexed, hope someone has some insight, thanks

EDIT: could it be related to the number of widgets? have read that the G2 has problems when there are too many (5 or more) widgets on homescreens...?

Jostian
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 122
I have tried 4 separate ROMs now and on all of them I have the issue mentioned above, basically some widgets get 'broken' I even tried different launchers, same problem, can't help think it's a numbers issue, some widgets work and others stop working completely and are black/blank after reboot while other stop updating, really weird, and strange that no-one else had this, driving me insane. Have wiped, dine factory reset etc but problem just reappears...

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk