Thanks Meter 449
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Tendong, Pasir Mas, Kelantan
Originally Posted by Amnesia404
And where can i find this hells fusion kernel and i how do i install it please ?im a noob here
Download here: http://d-h.st/Jig
1. Download the kernel and CWM for galaxy y (if you're using stock kernel, google it).
2. Put it onto your phone's SD Card.
3. Turn off the phone.
4. Reboot to recovery by pressing Volume Up+Home+Power button at the same time.
5. If you're on stock kernel, apply update from SD card, then select the CWM zip. (Make sure that the CWM is moved into root of SD Card (not in any folder).
6. In CWM, mount everything (Mounts and storage>mount all).
7. Go back and select install zip from sd card>choose zip from sd card and locate where you've downloaded the kernel zip and select them (you will be in AROMA installer, which is like Windows app setup)
8. After that select reboot system now.
Sent from HKV (allwinner a13) 7" tab using Tapatalk 4