[Q] Can't get past loading screen

Tip us?

Yeeshak
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Can't get past loading screen

Hello,

I installed CyanogenMod from the CyanogenMod webpage tonight, everything went right rebooted installed Chrome on the phone ect. Then i decided to install Gapps from CyanogenMod wiki gapps link (the 20131208 (Recommended) one), CM 11.0, i flashed the zip from the sdcard then wiped the dalvik cache and rebooted..

And now i'm stuck on the loading screen showing "cyanogenmod" and the arrow spinning around it.

May i have some help? I already tryed to wipe Dalvik cache and i get this error: "E: unknown volume for path /sd-ext"

So i'm stuck with my useless HTC One not booting right now, may i have some help?

I'm using ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.3

Thanks

i'm actually looking for the correct RUU of the phone to try to unbrick it, my baseband is 4A.21.3263.04 and the main version is 3.63.163.1 and i can't find the right RUU, any help please?

O-rangePeels
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeeshak View Post
Hello,

I installed CyanogenMod from the CyanogenMod webpage tonight, everything went right rebooted installed Chrome on the phone ect. Then i decided to install Gapps from CyanogenMod wiki gapps link (the 20131208 (Recommended) one), CM 11.0, i flashed the zip from the sdcard then wiped the dalvik cache and rebooted..

And now i'm stuck on the loading screen showing "cyanogenmod" and the arrow spinning around it.

May i have some help? I already tryed to wipe Dalvik cache and i get this error: "E: unknown volume for path /sd-ext"

So i'm stuck with my useless HTC One not booting right now, may i have some help?

I'm using ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.3

Thanks

i'm actually looking for the correct RUU of the phone to try to unbrick it, my baseband is 4A.21.3263.04 and the main version is 3.63.163.1 and i can't find the right RUU, any help please?
What you should do it go into CWM, perform a full wipe, then install CM 11, then install GAPPS.

and here is the page i found for the RUU's (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2428276)