XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to get AT&T FamilyMap to work with custom rom

Tip us?

hopperms91
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] How to get AT&T FamilyMap to work with custom rom

I recently flashed a custom rom, Android Revolution HD 40.3, on my HTC One. As it turns out, doing this prevents my parents from being able to see my location using the AT&T FamilyMap service. I've tried to convince them to use one of the free apps for this, but they just paid the bill for the next month so they are still forcing me to go back to stock. I'm wondering if there is anyway to tweak my ROM to allow AT&T FamilyMap to still work without stock.

O-rangePeels
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopperms91 View Post
I recently flashed a custom rom, Android Revolution HD 40.3, on my HTC One. As it turns out, doing this prevents my parents from being able to see my location using the AT&T FamilyMap service. I've tried to convince them to use one of the free apps for this, but they just paid the bill for the next month so they are still forcing me to go back to stock. I'm wondering if there is anyway to tweak my ROM to allow AT&T FamilyMap to still work without stock.
I believe you can istall the APK or if you have the TiBackup of it then that works as well.