Archos Chefpad stuck

Search This thread

RiTCHiE007

Jun 22, 2011
Huawei P20 Pro
OnePlus 6
Hi,

I just got this archos chefpad and i have rooted the device fine but then i deleted the media server archos app with titanium but now it seems stuck at the welcome screen. I have done a reset but had no luck. So i went on google but cant find that much info on this tab. But i now its a rebrand with a Rockchop 3066 inside.So is there a chance this is the same tab as the familypad 2? Because i cant find any firmware for the chefpad on the archos site but i see 1 for the familypad with the same specs. So hope anyone can help me out with this so i can get my xmas gift working :(

doop777

Aug 12, 2008
how-to root chefpad

Hi,

I just got this archos chefpad and i have rooted the device fine but then i deleted the media server archos app with titanium but now it seems stuck at the welcome screen. I have done a reset but had no luck. So i went on google but cant find that much info on this tab. But i now its a rebrand with a Rockchop 3066 inside.So is there a chance this is the same tab as the familypad 2? Because i cant find any firmware for the chefpad on the archos site but i see 1 for the familypad with the same specs. So hope anyone can help me out with this so i can get my xmas gift working :(

Bought the chefpad the other day. Tried to root it but did not manage to do that. Could you please explain in detail how you managed to root this device?
To fix yours you probably have to reinstall the stock firmware.
Does anyone know there are custom roms for the chefpad yet? I'd really like to install cyanogenmod.