Archos Chefpad stuck

Tip us?

RiTCHiE007
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Default Archos Chefpad stuck

Hi,

I just got this archos chefpad and i have rooted the device fine but then i deleted the media server archos app with titanium but now it seems stuck at the welcome screen. I have done a reset but had no luck. So i went on google but cant find that much info on this tab. But i now its a rebrand with a Rockchop 3066 inside.So is there a chance this is the same tab as the familypad 2? Because i cant find any firmware for the chefpad on the archos site but i see 1 for the familypad with the same specs. So hope anyone can help me out with this so i can get my xmas gift working

doop777
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default how-to root chefpad

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiTCHiE007 View Post
Hi,

I just got this archos chefpad and i have rooted the device fine but then i deleted the media server archos app with titanium but now it seems stuck at the welcome screen. I have done a reset but had no luck. So i went on google but cant find that much info on this tab. But i now its a rebrand with a Rockchop 3066 inside.So is there a chance this is the same tab as the familypad 2? Because i cant find any firmware for the chefpad on the archos site but i see 1 for the familypad with the same specs. So hope anyone can help me out with this so i can get my xmas gift working
Bought the chefpad the other day. Tried to root it but did not manage to do that. Could you please explain in detail how you managed to root this device?
To fix yours you probably have to reinstall the stock firmware.
Does anyone know there are custom roms for the chefpad yet? I'd really like to install cyanogenmod.