[Q] Real racing 3 not opening in xperia SP

OP madhukarmohan

3rd January 2014, 12:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Mysore
Thanks Meter: 32

30 posts
More
Hi.. I installed real racing 3.apk from google playstore on my Xperia SP. As it has large cache, I downloaded 1.12GB game cache from androidmob.org site and placed the cache in sdcard/android/data. When I opened the game on mobile it showed the download progress as 880MB out 1.05 GB. I downloaded the remaining part on mobile. When I tried to open the game, I'll get EA logo at first, next fire monkeys logo with an audio and the game closes(app opens for 5 secs). Why I deleted many apps, used clean master to free the RAM, but no use.. Any help Where I've gone wrong
The Following User Says Thank You to madhukarmohan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd January 2014, 06:36 PM   |  #2  
Flag Forst
Thanks Meter: 58

233 posts
More
Hmm..
My problem always is if I want to open for example Dead Trigger 2 (381 MB) it forces closing the app. What I did is go to the app info of Dead Trigger 2 and click "force close" (if not already) and then "deactivate". Then I waited for about 10 seconds, activated it again and cleared the RAM. Afterwards I launched the app and I could play :P maybe it works also for you
3rd January 2014, 07:19 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Mysore

30 posts
More
deactivate?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schokonuss

My problem always is if I want to open for example Dead Trigger 2 (381 MB) it forces closing the app. What I did is go to the app info of Dead Trigger 2 and click "force close" (if not already) and then "deactivate". Then I waited for about 10 seconds, activated it again and cleared the RAM. Afterwards I launched the app and I could play :P maybe it works also for you

I tried force closing the app and restarting it. But, didnt work. But how to deactivate and later activate it again?
The Following User Says Thank You to madhukarmohan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd January 2014, 11:38 PM   |  #4  
Flag Forst
Thanks Meter: 58

233 posts
More
Ouh.. In the ROM I'm currently running there is such a deactivate button but I forgot that it isn't there on stock ROM, sorry. If you're rooted you could use RootAppDelete and Silent uninstall it which is basically the same I think but if not I think you can't deactivate. Sorry therefore
Otherwise try reboot if not already or reinstall the app. I haven't got any better idea right now :/
Nevertheless.. Good luck ^^

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app
4th January 2014, 08:05 AM   |  #5  
OP Member
Flag Mysore

30 posts
More
Still not opening :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schokonuss

Ouh.. In the ROM I'm currently running there is such a deactivate button but I forgot that it isn't there on stock ROM, sorry. If you're rooted you could use RootAppDelete and Silent uninstall it which is basically the same I think but if not I think you can't deactivate. Sorry therefore
Otherwise try reboot if not already or reinstall the app. I haven't got any better idea right now :/
Nevertheless.. Good luck ^^

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app

Tried your methods, but no use.. I, first moved the cache and then installed the game. Is this may be the reason? Is there any other procedure to place the cache in order to work?
4th January 2014, 01:45 PM   |  #6  
Flag Slubice
Thanks Meter: 59

330 posts
More
Just download all cache from game direct. Work fine for me. On stock rom And on existenz as well.

Wysłane z mojego C5303 za pomocą Tapatalk 2
Last edited by smogf; 6th January 2014 at 12:08 PM.
4th January 2014, 03:07 PM   |  #7  
OP Member
Flag Mysore

30 posts
More
Thumbs up kingpsy vessel
Quote:
Originally Posted by smogf

Just download all cache grom game direct. Work fine for me. On stock rom And on existenz as well.

Wysłane z mojego C5303 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Will check dis..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread