Larger buttons in keypad for PIN unlock?

Search This thread

stynos

Dec 28, 2004
Willemstad
www.st2.nl
I've been searching and searching, but can't find a solution for my problem...
I use my tab on board of a ship (I know; dreamjob: captain on a 56 ft. catamaran in the Caribbean...) and I sometimes can't see the keypad beacause of the sunlight. Also, when we have rough sees, and the cat is a little wobly, the keypad buttons to unlock are just to small... I'm looking for a way the change the layout of the keypad. Preferably make it fullscreen. I don't need any widgets on the lockscreen, so there is plenty of room to use...

As I said, I've looking all over the different forums, but I can't find anything...

Can someone, anyone, point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

vipul.rk24

Sep 24, 2012
Mumbai
I've been searching and searching, but can't find a solution for my problem...
I use my tab on board of a ship (I know; dreamjob: captain on a 56 ft. catamaran in the Caribbean...) and I sometimes can't see the keypad beacause of the sunlight. Also, when we have rough sees, and the cat is a little wobly, the keypad buttons to unlock are just to small... I'm looking for a way the change the layout of the keypad. Preferably make it fullscreen. I don't need any widgets on the lockscreen, so there is plenty of room to use...

As I said, I've looking all over the different forums, but I can't find anything...

Can someone, anyone, point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

Post Your Problems And Quiries On The Thread Given Below::angel:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2522599

Please Don't Create A Whole New Thread For A Single Problem;)