5,595,428 Members 48,130 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Rooted KF 11.3.1.0 Google play has stopped!

Tip us?

whuchaka
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Rooted KF 11.3.1.0 Google play has stopped!

I have a KF 7'' Amazon version on 11.3.1.0 I have it completely rooted with a working google play and google+ linked to my device so I can make in game purchases useing google play store, the only problem is when I download a app off google play store, it crashes the store and I have to force stop to reopen it. I would like to be able to download apps off the google play store and before I start messing around in my system and trial and error trying to make my kindle think gplay is the amazon store id like to see if anyone has a solution?

LinearEquation
Old
Thanks Meter 324

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by whuchaka View Post
I have a KF 7'' Amazon version on 11.3.1.0 I have it completely rooted with a working google play and google+ linked to my device so I can make in game purchases useing google play store, the only problem is when I download a app off google play store, it crashes the store and I have to force stop to reopen it. I would like to be able to download apps off the google play store and before I start messing around in my system and trial and error trying to make my kindle think gplay is the amazon store id like to see if anyone has a solution?
That's because Google Play is view only at the moment. Attempting to download is not advised, yet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running Odex SinLess ROM 4.4.2 with ElementalX kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
[ROOT]
2013 KFHD7 KFSOWI with firmware 11.x.x.x KFSOWI (no camera/no HDMI output) http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2544736 Post 10 at the link has instructions to block Amazon OTA updates on KFHD 7 KFSOWI
Remove Ads from Lockscreen KFHD7 2013 KFSOWI http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=48623841

persano
Old
Thanks Meter 235
This forum is for the hd 2012

Sent from my KFTT using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Help a Good Cause http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2666458 Help us releasing the kernel

cerberus0f
Old
(Last edited by cerberus0f; 3rd January 2014 at 01:57 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by persano View Post
This forum is for the hd 2012

Sent from my KFTT using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I think most users are aware that this forum is for the HD2012,

Currently there is no dedicated form form for 2013 version so this one is the closest.

cruzersteve
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinearEquation View Post
That's because Google Play is view only at the moment. Attempting to download is not advised, yet.
@LE: Is there any solution to get the Google Play Store working on the KFHD7 11.3.1.0 you know of?
Or will I just have to wait it out? :P Thanks and greetings!