5,597,198 Members 43,541 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Htc one mini wifi issue

Tip us?
 
Biker1121
Old
(Last edited by Biker1121; 31st December 2013 at 04:45 PM.)
#1  
Biker1121's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 63
Join Date: Jul 2012
Default Htc one mini wifi issue

Hello everybody,
Iīve got a big problem, wifi just doesnīt work on any wifi network, mobile data and others works great but wifi is not. I donīt know why, Iīm running on official 4.3 update. Factory reset didnīt help me. Do you have any experiences with this kind of issue ?
Thanks !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-12-31-12-45-51.jpg
Views:	13300
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	2485843  
 
nelvinchi
Old
#2  
nelvinchi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 137
Posts: 221
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker1121 View Post
Hello everybody,
Iīve got a big problem, wifi just doesnīt work on any wifi network, mobile data and others works great but wifi is not. I donīt know why, Iīm running on official 4.3 update. Factory reset didnīt help me. Do you have any experiences with this kind of issue ?
Thanks !

How long have you had the phone?
Has wifi ever worked, i.e. before 4.3 update?
Can you screenshot the advanced wifi settings screen and post.....

***** The only stupid question is the one you do not ask *****

Search FIRST though!

Total members helped out of soft bricks = 17 19

If i have helped you in any way, please hit the thanks button!
 
Biker1121
Old
#3  
Biker1121's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 63
Join Date: Jul 2012
Hi,
so, I tried wifi network on the other place and it worked..but at home it still didnīt work..donīt know why...yep wifi worked before 4.3 and worked with 4.3 but suddenly it doesnīt work at my home wifi network....I tried restart wifi and still nothing..
 
nelvinchi
Old
#4  
nelvinchi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 137
Posts: 221
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker1121 View Post
Hi,
so, I tried wifi network on the other place and it worked..but at home it still didnīt work..donīt know why...yep wifi worked before 4.3 and worked with 4.3 but suddenly it doesnīt work at my home wifi network....I tried restart wifi and still nothing..
Does your router have WPS option? If so, try that. Also, change Wi-Fi frequency band from Auto and try the 2 options. Make sure "Scanning always available" is unchecked, "Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep" is set to Always.

What is the status of your home network on your phone? Do you actually see the network listed?
***** The only stupid question is the one you do not ask *****

Search FIRST though!

Total members helped out of soft bricks = 17 19

If i have helped you in any way, please hit the thanks button!
 
Biker1121
Old
#5  
Biker1121's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 63
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelvinchi View Post
Does your router have WPS option? If so, try that. Also, change Wi-Fi frequency band from Auto and try the 2 options. Make sure "Scanning always available" is unchecked, "Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep" is set to Always.

What is the status of your home network on your phone? Do you actually see the network listed?
I have tried everything but didnīt work for me...I think itīs the problem of 4.3 update because Iīve seen similar issue on the other forum with htc one 4.3....a lot of people have problem with wifi connection...they said that we have to wait for fix update...
 
nelvinchi
Old
#6  
nelvinchi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 137
Posts: 221
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker1121 View Post
I have tried everything but didnīt work for me...I think itīs the problem of 4.3 update because Iīve seen similar issue on the other forum with htc one 4.3....a lot of people have problem with wifi connection...they said that we have to wait for fix update...
What's the ROM Version/Software Number? Are you WWE (401)?
***** The only stupid question is the one you do not ask *****

Search FIRST though!

Total members helped out of soft bricks = 17 19

If i have helped you in any way, please hit the thanks button!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes