OP FearTehlll

4th January 2014, 05:59 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
More
So recently I've been using this ROM:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2371985
It's been going fine, no issues (other than data, which was solved) until today. I was listening to music with the speakers and decided to open DSP Manager and tweak the equalizer settings. All of a sudden, my phone decided to shut-off. It's never done this before in my experience. I've attempted all the obvious (hold power for 30 seconds, hold power and volume up, hold under bright light and attempt to power it on) and it won't work. I also connected it to my computer and I don't get any notification of a connection.
Is this a software issue or a hardware issue? Is there any way I can solve it? I would appreciate any help that can be offered.
Thanks in advance.
4th January 2014, 01:13 PM   |  #2  
Flag DFW
Thanks Meter: 2,171

1,081 posts
Donate to Me
More
are you s-off? The only thing I can think of is a stray write that trashed one of your partitions. I seriously doubt that, but other than a shot battery or other hardware problem, just seems very one-offish.
4th January 2014, 06:11 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdhite

are you s-off? The only thing I can think of is a stray write that trashed one of your partitions. I seriously doubt that, but other than a shot battery or other hardware problem, just seems very one-offish.

I'm not S-OFF, but I've never had a problem with being S-ON and using DSP Manager. Could've been something more random.
Anyways, I've only had this phone for about 3 months and the Sprint store near me is not the brightest (I've fixed a rooted EVO3D with them, that actually worked and was obviously rooted).
I hope it stays dead up until they fix it (that sounds negative), and that should do the job.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread