XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I need a new idea?!

Tip us?

Devesh25
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbud012 View Post
I think then you gotta check : http://play.google.com/store/apps/de...dacid.apticalc

Any suggestions or feedback would be appreciated.
you made this app
its cool & i guess every college must ask student to take aptitude test to select perfect stream in future

Hit Thanks if i help you

Phone:Samsung Galaxy R
Android Verison:4.4.2
Model:GT-I9103

Future is what you make it

coolbud012
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Default Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devesh25 View Post
you made this app
its cool & i guess every college must ask student to take aptitude test to select perfect stream in future
Agree with you as aptitude matter a lot at placement time.
Rest any suggestions on same would be appreciated. A lot of updates are pending on the same as I have having some signing key issues and I'm not sure if its still resolved.

Thanks

Aptitude Cracker - An Application for all Competitive Exams and all In One Aptitude Preparation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DroidAcid - Get all android tutorials and Micromax CanvasHD A116 guides.

Devesh25
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbud012 View Post
Agree with you as aptitude matter a lot at placement time.
Rest any suggestions on same would be appreciated. A lot of updates are pending on the same as I have having some signing key issues and I'm not sure if its still resolved.
A little suggestion
make this app compatible with budget Tablets
because in india, i dont think college/parents are so rich to give hi-end tablets to their kids
& also create separate version for tablets/phablets as screen size is large so UI must be eye catchy
at the end of aptitude add "share" icon/button so that result can be shared on fb or something else(optional)
& try to Save result in PDF file or HTML file so that user can see result on any device any time

Hit thanks if i help you

Hit Thanks if i help you

Phone:Samsung Galaxy R
Android Verison:4.4.2
Model:GT-I9103

Future is what you make it

coolbud012
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devesh25 View Post
A little suggestion
make this app compatible with budget Tablets
because in india, i dont think college/parents are so rich to give hi-end tablets to their kids
& also create separate version for tablets/phablets as screen size is large so UI must be eye catchy
at the end of aptitude add "share" icon/button so that result can be shared on fb or something else(optional)
& try to Save result in PDF file or HTML file so that user can see result on any device any time

Hit thanks if i help you
Nice suggestions, I had made the layout catchy but sync with git ruined everything...Also I was not able to set it up for every device size...

Rest for tablets I have to use Fragments...Lets see whenever I would get time,

Sharing on fb seems to be good suggestion would try to include that in future updates.

Creating a pdf, html , dont think its a constructive one as no one would be interested to check his/her score out of the app.

Aptitude Cracker - An Application for all Competitive Exams and all In One Aptitude Preparation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DroidAcid - Get all android tutorials and Micromax CanvasHD A116 guides.

nilaydani
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Default New Idea

Build an app that can send text to pc over wifi or any wireless medium & also vice versa...