FORUMS

HTC Vivid CM 10.2 Android 4.3

Thanks Meter: 2
 
By VividTheMan, Senior Member on 4th January 2014, 06:36 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Im on this rom and Its working great, but when Im charging it the orange led isnt on? Not that big of a deal but Just wanted to know if theres a fix?
 
 
4th January 2014, 06:46 PM |#2  
DrakeAlucard's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag holyoke
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
LED Light Fix
Quote:
Originally Posted by VividTheMan

Im on this rom and Its working great, but when Im charging it the orange led isnt on? Not that big of a deal but Just wanted to know if theres a fix?

did you go to display settings check if the notifications flash for charging is checked?
4th January 2014, 06:51 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeAlucard

did you go to display settings check if the notifications flash for charging is checked?

No option like that, or at least that I see?
4th January 2014, 06:53 PM |#4  
DrakeAlucard's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag holyoke
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
FIX
Quote:
Originally Posted by VividTheMan

No option like that, or at least that I see?

that is odd. because im on that ROM as well and i have that option. ill look more into it and get back to you
4th January 2014, 06:58 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2#post49120642
Last edited by VividTheMan; 4th January 2014 at 07:04 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes