-1. Flash 2.2 CEE ROM
0. use SuperOneClick for root
1. Download 2ndinit 1.4.2
2. install 2ndinit (Important!:following the instructions)
3. Boot into bootmenu by pressing volume down when device flashes a blue led at bootup. Set default boot mode to 2nd init.
4. Select Recovery/Stable Recovery. Choose "Wipe Data/Cache" option. Let finish.
5. Choose Install zip from SD Card, select: defy_twrp_recovery_220.127.116.11.zip
6. Choose Install zip from SD Card, select: AOSP-xxx-NIGHTLY-MB526.zip
6.1 [ART Runtime] ART is experimental Reboot, switch to ART. Reboot into the ROM. This bootup takes a long time. Reboot to recovery
7. Choose Install zip from SD Card, select: GApps Core 4.4.x
You may recall that a little overa month ago, we first talked about SideCutsby XDA Forum … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?