XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Google talk authentication failed

Tip us?

Alfred1516
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Google talk authentication failed

I had CM11 on the Infuse and it worked but the phone starts warming by it self and i decided to go back to stock using Odin with GTG Ultimate Unbrick and then the phone got Android 2.2.X and i upgrade it to Android 2.3.5 using Kies. Then i tried to sync my google account but on the status bar said Google Talk Authentication failed and i cant install apps from Play Store i need help with this of a fix
What do u suggest to do
Look for another rooted rom or what
Thanks if u got an idea of what to do

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app

tommypacker
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1222

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred1516 View Post
I had CM11 on the Infuse and it worked but the phone starts warming by it self and i decided to go back to stock using Odin with GTG Ultimate Unbrick and then the phone got Android 2.2.X and i upgrade it to Android 2.3.5 using Kies. Then i tried to sync my google account but on the status bar said Google Talk Authentication failed and i cant install apps from Play Store i need help with this of a fix
What do u suggest to do
Look for another rooted rom or what
Thanks if u got an idea of what to do

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app
Well, I'd recommend using Beanstalk 4.4.2. All phones will warm up, so I'm not sure what you mean by your first point, but I can tell you that Scott's latest beanstalk build is the fastest my Infuse has ever felt. If you prefer to stick to stock (wouldn't know why), then try a full wipe then logging in again
The Following User Says Thank You to tommypacker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Alfred1516
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks dude

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app