5,600,725 Members 38,531 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Data on custom ROMs no longer working

Tip us?

rileysmith
Old
(Last edited by rileysmith; 31st December 2013 at 05:50 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] Data on custom ROMs no longer working

A couple of weeks ago the data stopped working on my Photon Q running CM 10.2. I was on my way to the airport when I noticed and couldn't do much about it at the time. During my time away I had 3G and 4G everywhere I went but as soon as I got back in town this past weekend I lost it again.

I'm in Chicago and I think Sprint recently turned on that Spark network here so it may have something to do with that. I live just outside the city and everywhere that I got 3G before I still seem to be able to get 3G. Everywhere that I was getting 4G LTE I now get nothing. If I set my network type to 3G it will connect, but not on LTE or Global.

I flashed back to stock and updated my PRL and Profile. On 4.0.4 I connect quickly and have no issues with LTE data from here in my home. With CM 10.2 (~1 month old), CM 11 (latest nightly), and Carbon (latest nightly) I get nothing.

Anyone have any ideas on how I can this resolved on custom ROMs?

darkmagician2500
Old
Thanks Meter 0
You're no the only one....

My phone is activated on Prepayd Wireless and eHRPD is dead, same with EVDO data. LTE and 1xRTT is working fine; that leads me to believe its a radio/PRL issue. Unfortunately I cannot get QPST to work at all so I may be stuck.