Unhappy [Q] I need a developers help. Please

I need a developer to please help me with my first rom mod.

I have decompiled the settings.apk "(4.4.2 kitkat apk)" I'm using windows 7 32 bit. have java installed, and android multitool. "for decompiling/compiling"

I'm trying to add things like rom toolbox and android tweaker to my settings menu for starters Then later I would like to add things like center clock, status bar color changes, icons, etc... I have made my changes to the xmls. "based off a guide found here in xda site" and now trying to compile the apk back and just keep getting these errors. I have checked and rechecked for missing symbols, etc... can't find anything. here is the error log. please someone teach me.

I haven't made any changes to any smali files just xml and added images to drawable file. I can provide any files and the changes I have made.

..\Decompiled_apk\Settings\smali\android\support\v 13\app\FragmentCompat$BaseFragmentCompatImpl.smali[35,4] Error for input '.parameter': Invalid directive
..\Decompiled_apk\Settings\smali\android\support\v 13\app\FragmentCompat$BaseFragmentCompatImpl.smali[36,4] Error for input '.parameter': Invalid directive
..\Decompiled_apk\Settings\smali\android\support\v 13\app\FragmentCompat$BaseFragmentCompatImpl.smali[35,15] mismatched input '"f"' expecting END_METHOD_DIRECTIVE
..\Decompiled_apk\Settings\smali\android\support\v 13\app\FragmentCompat$BaseFragmentCompatImpl.smali[45,4] Error for input '.parameter': Invalid directive
..\Decompiled_apk\Settings\smali\android\support\v 13\app\FragmentCompat$BaseFragmentCompatImpl.smali[46,4] Error for input '.parameter': Invalid directive
..\Decompiled_apk\Settings\smali\android\support\v 13\app\FragmentCompat$BaseFragmentCompatImpl.smali[45,15] mismatched input '"f"' expecting END_METHOD_DIRECTIVE
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: Could not smali file: android/support/v13/app/FragmentCompat$BaseFragmentCompatImpl.smali
at brut.androlib.src.SmaliBuilder.buildFile(SmaliBuil der.java:72)
at brut.androlib.src.SmaliBuilder.build(SmaliBuilder. java:56)
at brut.androlib.src.SmaliBuilder.build(SmaliBuilder. java:41)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildSourcesSmali(Androlib. java:337)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildSources(Androlib.java: 298)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:284)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:258)
at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Main.java:233)
at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:88)
The system cannot find the file specified.
The system cannot find the file specified.