Tip us?

jonboyuk
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by lqrt View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2583199
No need to trip knox anymore for custom roms
Assuming you rooted first before Samsung protected the bootloader ie MJ7 in which case you still need to trip KNOX.
Phone History

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Black
Android ROM: Official 4.3 - Stock and Knox 0x0
Samsung Galaxy Gear in Mocha Grey
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 in Black
Android ROM: Official 4.3

Skoezie
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Had enough of all the bloatware and missed some apps which required root, so rooted.

Maybe someone someday will find a way to reset Knox status, but for now i'm happy

QuintusDK
Old
Thanks Meter 1
2nd day I had mine I rootet and tripped knox.
Feel the same way as mentioned many times - it's my phone. Paid good money for it. So you can eat your hat I'm gonna do what I want with it
If this means I'll have to put more money into it IF it should brick at some point, so be it.
But one thing is for sure... I'm gonna think hard and long the next time I'm getting a phone unless Samsung removes / does something different with this knox s***.

lqrt
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonboyuk View Post
Assuming you rooted first before Samsung protected the bootloader ie MJ7 in which case you still need to trip KNOX.
If any one roots on MJ7 and trips knox. I don't care they did not read the x9999 threads on this topic.

My post was to let people know that they are roms that do not trip knox when you are rooted and knox 0x0.

Sammath
Old
Thanks Meter 70
Knoxed it the day it came out and never looked back fug Samsung Idd.

Sent from my SM-N9005 beast of a phone.

nags92
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Waiting for Sony to pull their finger out and match the specs of Samsung, or even HTC to start using sd cards with their flagship models. Streaming on a 1gb plan is not plausible!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app

dr.m0x
Old
Thanks Meter 693
Quote:
Originally Posted by nags92 View Post
Waiting for Sony to pull their finger out and match the specs of Samsung, or even HTC to start using sd cards with their flagship models. Streaming on a 1gb plan is not plausible!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app
+1. Even in countries where data is cheap, reception isn't always guaranteed be good enough for streaming, networks get overloaded in populated areas, and it drains battery a lot faster than local storage. Whoever thought we didn't need micro sd slots anymore is a numpity.

Sent from my SM-N9005
The Note 3 is a beast