[Q] [Help] SGN Unbricking Assistance, Please?
Having successfully solved a boot loop issue in mid-December on my own, by following wise advice from XDA Recognized Contributor dr.ketan , I recently felt emboldened to try exploring custom ROMs for my SGN GT-N7000 – only to prove the wisdom of another clever fellow:
"They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
~ Terry Pratchett
Long story short, things went from bad to worse. Now my SGN is completely unresponsive – after battery removal-&-reinsertion, the screen remains black and blank in all these circumstances:
• being plugged in to the mains charger
• being switched on with the power button
• launch recovery at startup – volume up + home + power
• launch download mode at startup – volume down + home + power
I know it’s all my own silly fault, but if there are any noble souls here at XDA who could help me out of this PIT in to which I have dug myself (bad pun intended), I would be eternally grateful.
Thanks in anticipation,
Resources available at my end:
• net-connected MacBook Pro, dual booting to OS X 10.9.1 and Windows 7
• Heimdall under OS X
• Odin under Win7
• cooperative optimism
 Wise advice from XDA Recocgnised Contributor dr.ketan:
• [STOCK ROMS] N7000 All stock ROMs + install + Root guide All at 1place,Latest 4.1.*