1. Plug into mains power
2. Battery charging icon appears on screen
3. Starts to flash a yellow triangle with a thermometer
4. Hit power button button and TAB tries to start up
5. Goes through initial cycle of swirling through the stars and ends up with the SAMSUNG logo on the screen - sits there for a minute or two
6. Posts message - Battery Critically Low.
7. Posts a 2nd message over the top of that saying Charging Paused. Battery Temperature Too Low.
8. Sits there for a minute or two and then goes back to Step 3. above.
Question: When on mains power, does the TAB still need to see the battery? If the battery is completely dead, will that cause this issue (een though it's running on the mains)?
I've read quite a few other forums where the device (usually a phone) has been wet and there's a whole bunch of things that you can do with it. BUT, this is a tablet and it's not been wet. I can't take the battery out (easily). I can't access the OS to check any features, I can't boot up into safe mode or bypass anything - it simply doesn't get that far. It's not been rooted, so I don;t knwo what to do?
Is it as simple as buying a new battery?